Friday, November 24, 2006

New Orleans Record Turnout

The managing commitee of the New Orleans' Fair Grounds Race Course did it again. A record turnout of 80,000. How did they do it? Well.. I asked a few people why they were there and what made them come out.

"Sir, What do u love about racing ?"
"What racing I am here to see Elvis, apparently the aliens are returning him. "

"Sir, Why are you out here ?"
"I love pie and i was told if i came here i could have all the pie i wanted"

"Madam, What about you, Why are you here"
"I am looking for my dog, he left me a note saying I will meet you at the fair ground"

I wasnt around to see the resultant mass hysteria.

I have just been handed this "Aliens to make contact in New Orleans' Fair Grounds Race Course"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home